2 story colonial -
Professional decorated with modern colors and a beautiful 8” Wide Wood Plank Hand scrape Floor. It is 1977 Sq Ft 2 story colonial with 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms and a detached garage.
Some of the other upgrades are
- Custom stone front entry with a custom wood front door
- Granite throughout the home
- 16’ x 16’ Cedar deck
- Maple cabinet with 42” uppers
- 8’ x 3’ Table island perfect for entertaining
- Upgraded Linen tile in the bathrooms
- Appliances included
- Sod and sprinkler also included
- New privacy fencing is also included.
- 9’ ceiling on the first floor with an extra deep basement.
- Energy Star rated home completed with warranties.
Located at the corner of Holland and Eaton, this corner lot allows for easy access to the 2 car garage by both cars without moving one of them.
I don’t have to mention the great Birmingham schools. This new construction is the lowest price new construction in town.
|2200 Square Foot , 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Baths and 1 – 1/2 Baths ,||2 Car Detached Garage||$511,515|
|42″ x 8′ Wood front door||$1,700|
|8′ 6″ high basement walls||$3,000|
|Stone on Front Arch and Sides||$10,300|
|Partially Finished BasementComplete Wood Floors on First Floor Up Grade Tiles in all full Bathroom Sod and Sprinklers|
Hardi Siding and Alum Exterior trim
Brush Nickel finish Plumbing Fixtures , Delta Faucets
Energy Star rated home With 90 Plus Furnaces and 13 seer A/C Humidifier on Furnace
Electrical Finish Fixture allowance ( $2,500)
N/C N/C N/C N/C N/C N/C
|Appliances Allowance of $5,000Granite Tops throughout the home|
Custom Made cabinets , Maple wood with 42″ upper cabinets
4″ base trim and 3″ door casing
Aluminum and Vinyl trim and gutters
|N/C N/C N/C N/C N/C|
1935 Cole Street, Birmingham, MI 48009
Birmingham School District