Creating Value Through Design with Live Well Custom Homes
A Fresh Approach to Creating Value through Design.
Creating value through design is the best way I know of saving money when building a home. It is the designs that can save you money through efficient use of material and the efficiency of the process to build them. In other words Good Preparation (Design) makes for Good Execution.
Live Well Custom Homes creates value in many other ways as well:
- All of our designs are cutting edge so they will be in style for years to come which will add you value in the long term.
- Because we design them by listening to people like yourself you can be assured that others would love to live in your home that we designed.
- All of our homes are value engineered to get the most saving out of each home. It is the value engineering that makes our plans efficient to build.
- Because we design the home for you , we know exactly how they are to be built to insure you quality you deserve. This helps use with the effective use of material.
The Woman- Centric Process is promised by us to make the entire process from the design through the whole build to be as enjoyable and as exciting as building a new home should be. With our experience and processes we have adopted, we can guarantee you a stress free experience!, that has to be worth something!
We help you manage the whole process from:
- Picking the perfect home.
- Helping you find the perfect financing.
- Helping you in selling your existing home if needed.
- Helping you with all the decorating if needed.
We are very competitively priced for many reasons:
- Because we design and build the homes, we minimize waste during construction.
- We always show you those design features that carry a big bang for the buck for future resale.
- We seek out those trades that do not have huge overheads so they can work for both of us for less money, and at the same time we guarantee their workmanship.
- We also have adopted “The Vertical Building Process” to ensure a faster building time which saves money in the long run.